Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The waiting

We got a call from the UPS people saying that my pump will be here today. Last night I got my hopes up when a box came, but in only contained IV dressing and prep wipes. (and a very scary catalogue containing any incontinence, ostomy, or urology products that anyone could ever need, ew.) Unfortunately, the UPS people were silly enough to give me the tracking number, so I will be watching it like a hawk today. Or maybe not. It has already gone out on the truck, so there won't be much to watch until it gets delivered. Since we have an in with our UPS man, it won't be delivered until this evening when I will actually be home to sign for it.

My CDE called to remind me that I should definitely take the pump out of the box and play around with it before the saline start on May 3rd. Who does she think I am?

1 comment:

Johnboy said...

Hey, Emily. Welcome to the D.O.C. blogosphere!

I hope your pump gets there soon! I remember waiting for mine last year. The waiting really is the hardest part.

I pump with the Cozmo too, so let me know if you have any questions or whatever. :)